Global Health Delivery Online (GHDonline), a product of the Global Health Delivery Project, is a platform of expert-led communities where health care implementers collaborate to improve the delivery of health care.
If you read anything before joining the GHDonline communities, this is it!
- Our mission is to improve the delivery of health care worldwide, especially in areas with limited resources, by fostering the exchange of knowledge and critical information in expert-led, thematic, communities. Anyone willing to join us in this pursuit and involved in the delivery of health care can become a member.
- Membership is free thanks to the generous support of the Division of Global Health Equity at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School, as well as private donors.
- You can join the GHDonline communities by providing basic contact information (name, organization(s), profession(s), country(ies) where you work). Once registered, please complete your profile with a photo and a short bio. We hate spam as much as you do – we will not give or sell your information.
- You are encouraged to read, post, and recommend discussions in our communities. Not sure where to start? Check out our 'Getting Started' section.
- Virtual discussions in communities are public: anything you post is visible to all, unless, of course, you post in a private community.
- Spread the word! Invite colleagues to join and share what you learn here with others online (via email, social media, etc.) and offline (e.g. print, conferences).
- We seek to foster the respectful exchange of practices and “know-how” on issues that matter. Please avoid derogatory or disparaging comments, spam, and promotional comments.
- Please do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
- As long as you respect and protect patients' rights and identities, you can post clinical cases and ask professional questions. But remember that GHDonline should not be used to make a diagnosis or to replace or overrule a qualified health care provider’s judgment. Nor should you rely upon GHDonline when in need of emergency medical treatment.
- If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on GHDonline, we reserve the right to remove content or terminate your membership at any time and without prior warning.
The GHDonline Team