The community is moderated by:
- Chadi Cortas, MD- Brigham and Women's Hospital; Partners In Health Rwanda - Inshuti Mu Buzima
- Michelle Morse, MD - BWH; PIH Haiti - Zanmi Lasante; Physicians for Haiti
- Joia Mukherjee, MD, MPH - Medical Director, PIH; BWH; HMS
- Merly Robert - PIH Haiti - ZL
- Jean Claude Uwamungu - PIH Rwanda - IMB
- Rebecca Weintraub, MD - BWH; Harvard Medical School
Join the Clinical Exchange community now!
Fill out the "JOIN" form of GHDonline, choose one public community and:
Select "Clinical Exchange" in the dropdown "How did you hear about GHDonline?"
Use your institutional email address, e.g. XX@pih.org or XX@partners.org. You can always change to another email address later on.
Submit. Your membership request will be approved in the briefest delays. If we need more information, we will email you.
Online with supporting files like images: Sign in, click on "Add case discussion", upload files, and submit.
By email without attachements: send an email to email@example.com with clinical details and specialty request or questions.
You comment by email from your inbox or mobile device. This is the easiest and most responsive way to be on on-call. Subscribe to “Per Post” email notification in your GHDonline profile to do this.
You comment online: follow the link in your “Daily” email notification or from a personal consult request you received. You also access file attachments online.
GHDonline Index of Clinical Guidelines
Working with the moderators of the private Clinical Exchange community, we regularly update and index evidence-based clinical guidelines from Partners In Health and various expert organizations including the World Health Organization and Ministries of Health. This resource is open access to all.