- Bio Eric Buch
- Communities [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention,
Bio Matangi Jayaram Matangi Jayaram is a Program Officer responsible for the Avahan program implementation in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. She joined the foundation’s India’s office in August 2008 and is based in Hyderabad. Prior to joining the Foundation, Matangi headed the Talent Development function in SunGard – a software product development company based in Bangalore. She has worked with organizations like Motorola, Wipro, Deloitte Consulting and Schoolnet in both generalist and specialist HR roles. She believes that people are the key differentiators that define organization success and continues to be a keen observer and student of organization behavior ...
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, HIV Treatment & Prevention,
Bio Syed Feroz Shah Working since 1997 in healthcare services and administration in different positions.Mostly worked in the remote an backward tribal areas of FATA Pakistan.I also worked for flood and conflict IDPs at KPK Pakistan with International Medical Corps 2010-2011.I am a multiple skilled health professional i.e. Public Health Specialist,Clinical Biochemist,Medical Technician,Health Educator, Community Mobilizer.I am also a registered volunteer with Pakistan Red Crescent Society. Goals. 1. To achieve the MDGs in FATA-Pakistan. 2. To serve the humanity. 3. To work on a Managerial position with INGOs/UN Agencies. Specialties Health care ...
- Bio Francisco Rosas Curriculum Vitae FRANCISCO ROSAS Periodista y Comunicólogo. Especialista en movilización social y educación comunitaria en co-infección TB/VIH Fundador, presidente y coordinador general de VIVIR. Participación, Incidencia y Transparencia, A.C. Formación académica Licenciatura en Periodismo y Comunicación Colectiva de la Escuela Nacional de Estudios Profesionales, ENEP Aragón, de la Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM, 1989. Experiencia laboral en co-infección TB/VIH • Coordinador del Proyecto Advocating for the informed involvement of persons with HIV in the efforts to integrate TB/VIH health services in Mexico, para la Fundación Mexicana para la Lucha contra el SIDA, México y ...
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Health IT, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, TB Infection Control, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Mehreen Iqbal Interactive Research & Development - IRD
- Bio Hillary Ditmars Harvard University
- Bio Nandini Oomman Center for Global Development
- Communities Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Health IT, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Anna Meltzer Welfare Foundation