Page 1 of 1.
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Health IT, HIV Treatment & Prevention,
Bio David Bangsberg, MD, MPH David Bangsberg is the director of International Programs at the Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and Harvard, Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard School of Medicine, and the director of the International Program for the Harvard University Center for AIDS Research. Dr. Bangsberg received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University and holds a Master of Science from Kings College at the University of London and a Master of Public Health from the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Bangsberg has researched and published extensively on adherence to antiretroviral medications in treating HIV/AIDS and has collaborations ...
- Bio Jeremy Abramson Harvard Medical School Massachusetts General Hospital - MGH
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Health IT, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Malaria Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, TB Infection Control,
Bio Ailis Tweed-Kent Ailis Tweed-Kent received her B.S. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Notre Dame in 2007. During her undergraduate years, she spent time at Touching Tiny Lives in Lesotho, Africa working with children affected or infected by HIV/AIDS, conducted basic science research on osteoblast cells, and was selected to be the student panelist in the Notre Dame Forum: The Global Health Crisis. After graduation, she matriculated at Harvard Medical School where she has been involved in numerous global health and diagnostic related projects that span from basic science research to policy. She has collaborated with PEPFAR ...
- Bio Bijay Acharya Bijay Acharya has extensive experience in working with underserved populations, both in the US and abroad. His work has focused on quality improvement, HIV care, health systems development and global health. After completion of medical school in Nepal, he worked as a volunteer physician in a HIV clinic in Nepal and then moved to US to start his work with HIV-positive LGBT communities in Harlem, NY. He has served as a Board member for the last 6 years of a non-profit - Nyaya Health that runs a 15-bed hospital in rural Nepal. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine ...
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Health IT, HIV Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, TB Infection Control,
Bio Garry Choy MD I am a radiologist (Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School) and co-founder of iRadX.org International Radiology Exchange: Medical Imaging Solutions and Outreach for Non-Profit Medical Organizations. We are a nonprofit organization providing radiology interpretation and imaging expertise to humanitarian medical organizations as well as physicians in developing world. Our group is comprised of subspecialized academic radiologists, radiology residents and fellows, other healthcare professionals and imaging technologists. Harvard Medical School International Radiology Exchange Massachusetts General Hospital - MGH Partners HealthCare System