Page 1 of 6. next >>
- Bio Aditi Nerurkar Aditi Nerurkar, M.D., M.P.H., is a fellow in Integrative Medicine at Harvard Medical School's Osher Research Center. Her current research interest is in mind-body therapies and their application to primary care. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2008, and spent time in Ghana as a primary care physician. Prior to clinical medicine, she received her MPH from Columbia University. She was a consultant in Geneva at a WHO collaborating center on HIV and migration. She worked on a USAID project with various African ...
- Bio Sadath Sayeed Harvard Medical School
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Health IT, HIV Treatment & Prevention,
Bio David Grelotti I am a child psychiatrist with broad interests in global mental health and currently a Fellow at Partners In Health and the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Education: BA Dartmouth College 1996 MD Johns Hopkins School of Medicine 2006 Residency: Combined Pediatrics, Adult Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry Residency Program at Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital, and Harvard Medical School 2006-2011 Other training: Harvard Humanitarian Initiative Humanitarian Studies Initiative for Residents 2007/2008 International experience: Singapore 2003 - creating academic medicine Australia 2009 - improving mental health and substance abuse treatment in the outback Haiti ...
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention,
Bio Shekinah Elmore Adherence & Psychosocial Program Officer for the International Center for AIDS Care & Treatment Programs at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health (10/06-present). Student at Harvard Medical School (MD candidate - Class of 2014) Harvard Medical School
- Bio Darja Djordjevic Harvard Medical School