Page 1 of 1.
- Bio Klara Rosenquist Klara Rosenquist completed her internal medicine residency at Yale New Haven Hospital and is currently an endocrinology fellow at Brigham and Women’s hospital. She is pursuing research at the NHLBI’s Framingham Heart Study in adipose tissue composition and cardiometabolic risk factors. She has a long standing interest in global health. She spent 2 months in Uganda working at the Mulago Hospital as part of the Makerere University-Yale University collaborative program during her residency. Her other international experience has included work in Peru and Honduras. She is specifically interested in the global diabetes epidemic. Brigham And Women ...
- Bio Pooja Agrawal Brigham And Women's Hospital - BWH Harvard Humanitarian Initiative - HHI Harvard School of Public Health
- Bio John Pan Brigham And Women's Hospital - BWH Harvard Medical School Harvard School of Public Health
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Health IT, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Malaria Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, TB Infection Control, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Dan Schwarz Dan Schwarz is currently an Internal Medicine & Pediatrics resident in the Global Health Equity Program at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Children's Hospital of Boston. He is the former executive director of Nyaya Health and has worked for Partners In Health as well. Brigham And Women's Hospital - BWH Children's Hospital Boston Harvard Medical School Harvard School of Public Health Nyaya Health Partners In Health - PIH
- Bio Vikas Pabby Gastroenterology Fellow at Brigham and Women's Hospital. My grade school and high school education was in Los Angeles, CA after which I went to MS Ramaiah Medical College in Bangalore, India for medical school. I then pursued residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at University of Southern California. I went on to practice primary care for three years and in 2010 I started GI fellowship. The extent of my global health experience was during my medical school in Bangalore at which time we had rotations in rural health clinics which served poor communities. Brigham And Women's ...
- Communities [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Valerie Antoine-Gustave I am currently a Gastroenterology Fellow at Brigham and Women's Hospital. I am acutely aware that gastroenterology is not readily available in developing countries and I would like to help change that. I am interested in serving to expand access to gastroenterological services such as endoscopy, and expanding fellow experience in the global health arena. My particular interest is in the country of Haiti, my ancestral home. Brigham And Women's Hospital - BWH Harvard School of Public Health
- Communities Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio JaBaris Swain -Global Health Equity Resident in Surgery at the Center for Surgery and Public Health (CSPH), Brigham and Women's Hospital -Arthur Tracy Cabot Research Fellow (CSPH) -Harvard Longwood Vascular T-32 Research Fellow -Paul Farmer Global Surgery Research Fellow Interest in understanding cardiovascular disease burden in Sub-Saharan Africa. Will be transitioning to Kigali, Rwanda for 1 year in partnership with the Rwanda Ministry of Health, the Rwanda Heart Foundation, the National University of Rwanda and Team Heart Boston to evaluate the value of comprehensive cardiac care in an austere setting and reviewing the cost-effectiveness of providing cardiac surgery in ...