Page 1 of 1.
- Bio Anna Mathew I have recently completed training as a Nephrologist. In addition to clinical work in Canada, I am interested in the developing effective chronic disease prevention and treatment programs, with a focus on chronic kidney disease, in developing countries. Harvard School of Public Health
- Bio Naila Makhani I am a pediatric neurology fellow currently working in Toronto, Canada. I have previously undertaken health-care related volunteer work in India when I was a medical student. As a newly-qualified neurologist I am hoping to participate in further global health projects. Harvard School of Public Health
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention,
Bio Lisa Lazarus Hello, I am a social worker and research assistant from Canada, originally from Montreal but now living and working in Vancouver. I presently work for the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS. I have previously been involved in community-based research in Mysore, India, focusing on stigma and access to health care for sex workers. I am currently completing a Master of Public Health at Simon Fraser University. I will be starting the Global Health Effectiveness Program at the Harvard School of Public Health in July 2010. British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS Harvard School of ...
- Communities Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Samuel Vaillancourt Harvard School of Public Health
- Communities Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Tyler Johnston Emergency Medicine Resident Dalhousie University 2010-present Brief Global Health Experiences Uganda, Tanzania, India 2007-2010 (Medical Electives) Master's of Public Administration 2007 Disability Advocacy Officer, HIV/AIDS Educator, Kingston, Jamaica 2005-2006 Dalhousie University Harvard School of Public Health
- Bio Jesse Sidhu I am a psychiatrist from Vancouver, Canada. I work out of Vancouver General Hospital with special interests in Consultation Liaison and Acute psychiatry. Amongst other topics in Global Health, I am interested in learning about how healthcare delivery systems address mental health issues. Harvard School of Public Health
- Communities Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Diane Wu Harvard School of Public Health
- Communities Global Surgery & Anesthesia,
Bio Matthew Rigby I did my undergraduate degree in Cultural anthropology/Intercultural studies. This included a semester in Tanzania/Kenya studying East African anthropology. As I was interested in medicine I also had the opportunity to spend an additional month at a rural medical clinic on one of the islands in Lake Victoria. I did my undergraduate medical training at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada). During this time I spent a summer working/observing at a rural medical clinic in Kenya. I have just completed my residency training in otolaryngology - head and neck surgery at Dalhousie university. I am ...
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Gabriel Fabreau I'm a Canadian General Internist from Calgary Alberta and have recently completed my clinical training. I Moved to Boston one week ago with my family to complete a 2 year academic GIM fellowship focusing on health disparities at the Brigham and Women's Hospital. My goal is to work as an academic general internist focusing on vulnerable populations including immigrant and refugee health in Canada. I also hope to focus on global health specifically in clinical education and capacity building. My clinical experience in resource poor setting include work in Canada's far North, Aboriginal reservations, and ...