Page 1 of 1.
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Health IT,
Bio Bill Cayley Bill Cayley Jr practices at the Augusta Family Medicine Clinic, teaches at the Eau Claire Family Medicine Residency, and is a Professor in the University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine. Professional interests include Medical Missions & Global Health, Care for the Underserved, Evidence-Based Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Diabetes. He is a 1990 graduate of Fuller Theological Seminary (M Div), a 1996 graduate of the Medical College of Wisconsin (MD), and a 1999 graduate of the Eau Claire Family Medicine Residency. Bill is an active member of WONCA, the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, and the Wisconsin Academy ...
- Communities Health IT, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio David Meyers Nyaya Health Tufts University
- Communities Health IT,
Bio Ryan Littman-Quinn Ryan Littman-Quinn is the Director of Mobile Health Informatics for the Botswana-UPenn Partnership (BUP), and has been managing the BUP Mobile Health (mHealth) program since January of 2010. In addition to managing this program, Ryan has played a major role in the creation and implementation of several mHealth projects that fulfill needs within the public health care system in Botswana, ranging from remote specialist access, to public health data collection, to mLearning initiatives with the recently founded University of Botswana School of Medicine. Ryan is based in the capital city of Gaborone, but he has extensive mHealth implementation ...
- Communities Health IT, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Malaria Treatment & Prevention,
Bio Matt McLaughlin Peace Corps
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Health IT, [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Malaria Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, TB Infection Control,
Bio Elizabeth Glaser Doctoral candidate, Social Policy Institute for Global Health and Development Heller School for Social Policy and Management Brandeis University Waltham, Massachusetts. USA MSc International Health Policy and Management, MA Social Policy, AIDS/HIV Certified RN RN-Board Certified Generalist in Community Health Nursing Brandeis University Global Nursing Caucus Harvard School of Public Health Institute for Global Health and Development - IGHD
- Communities Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Health IT, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Malaria Treatment & Prevention, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Lindsay Cope Nuru International