Page 1 of 1.
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Health IT, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Joaquin Blaya, PhD Joaquin Blaya, PhD, is currently Chief Technology Officer at eHealth Systems, an health IT implementation company, and a Research Fellow at the Brigham & Women's Hospital. His work focuses on the use of IT in improving health care in resource poor settings and in promoting the use of open source software and open standards to improve local capacity building and interoperability between information systems. Brigham And Women's Hospital - BWH eHealth Systems Harvard Medical School Partners In Health - PIH
- Communities Health IT, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Camilo Erazo I'm a Chilean clinician who after three years of clinical work in mental health embarked on an early career shift to work on developing social media applications for health care. I obtained a Master's degree in Business and Globalization in Australia and since then have been exploring the ways to tackle public health issues in a non-traditional way. After the 2010 earthquake in Chile, I started working at the Ministry of Health in the implementation of an e-learning platform for health workers and professionals, treating people at risk of long-term mental health consequences after the disaster ...
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Carlos Zúñiga Universidad de Chile
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Health IT, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Patrick Palmieri CURRENT WORK IN LATIN AMERICA Dr. Patrick Albert Palmieri is an international health leader and health system expert who lives and works in Peru. His current professional work is focused on developing integrated delivery systems in Latin America. Based on the Porter Value Driven Health Care Delivery framework, this innovative work includes strategic planning and implementation activities to vertically integrate health assets (insurer and provider) and to establish the internal structures necessary to achieve exceptional organizational outcomes. In addition, he consults with international law firms on cases related to medical malpractice. Dr. Palmieri's scholarly work is focused ...
- Communities Health IT, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Pablo Herrera Universidad de Chile