Page 1 of 3. next >>
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Health IT, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Malaria Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, TB Infection Control,
Bio Elizabeth Aristizabal National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health - NIOSH Universidad el Bosque
- Bio Lisa Martinez Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Health IT, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio John Gamba B Hi Everybody I´m John Gamba, Md Specialist in Health Management, Student of Master Health Management Universidad del Rosario, Bogota,Colombia, South America. My experience: 1. Health Provider(public): 1 year as General Practitioner, 2 as Md Coordinator, 2.Insurance Provider: 4 years as medium manager, 3.Pharmacy Industry: 1 year as Market access 4.Medical Audit Provider:2 years as Medical Manager Happy father of two kids who live in Canada,in a great relationship, doing nowadays my master´s thesis about insurance health care model focused in individual risk mitigation, health results and profits, using ...
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Health IT, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Adriana Robayo Universidad del Rosario
- Communities Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio gabriele gardenal After my MSc in Public and International Institution Management I started working for international institution (UUNN and NGOs) abroad (Uganda, India and Bolivia). I also worked as associate professor in Catholic Bolivian University, teaching Operations and Logistics in the Business Administration Program. I focus my work in health and development issues such as pharmaceutical access, undernutrition, health services delivery and management. I developed professional skills in program management and strategic planning, operations and supply chain management. Health, Nutrition Policy analysis. Programmes, projects implementation, supervision and evaluation. Training of professionals. Specific expertise in international and public institution management, public ...