Page 1 of 18. next >>
- Communities Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Janvier MUNGARULIRE Janvier MUNGARULIRE, is Training Specialist at Rwanda Family Health Project Since February 2013, He was working as Technical Assistant in charge of mainstreaming, monitoring and evaluation of children and HIV issues at Rwanda Biomedical Center/Institute of HIV/AIDS, Disease Prevention and Control for last 4 years. He worked also with Rwanda Military Hospital as in charge of health centers supervision since 2004. Thereafter, he worked as United Nation Volunteer in charge of Planning, Coordination, Monitoring and Evaluation within the District committee against HIV and AIDS. He is a public health professional with over ten years of experience ...
- Bio Christian Rugema Inshuti Mu Buzima - Partners In Health
- Bio J.Pacifique Kamanzi Inshuti Mu Buzima - Partners In Health
- Bio Lydia Pace Inshuti Mu Buzima - Partners In Health
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Health IT, [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Malaria Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, TB Infection Control, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Symaque DUSABEYEZU Partners In Health - PIH
- Bio Jean Paul Umurungi Umurungi Inshuti Mu Buzima - Partners In Health
- Bio Amrei von Braun I graduated from medical school of the Humboldt University in Berlin, Germany, in December 2006. In January 2007 I moved to Switzerland to do a year of clinical research in the Departement for Infectious Diseases of the University Hospital in Zurich. Parallel to my research on CMV I worked in the voluntary HIV testing and counseling clinic and in the clinic for travel medicine. From April 2008 to April 2010 I worked in a middel-sized hospital in Zurich in internal medicine, emergency medicine and intensive care. Since June 1 2010 I am in Kirehe, Rwanda, working as ...