Page 1 of 2. next >>
- Communities Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, TB Infection Control,
Bio Andnet Kebede I was born in Ethiopia in 1983. I graduated in both diploma and bachelor of nursing in 2004 and 2009 respectively from Addis Ababa University Ethiopia. I worked at governmental organization (hospitals) as a clinical nurse and NGOs at different position on HIV prevention programs. Before I joined master's of public health program at Lund University in 2010,I was working at a position of technical office in one of USA based international organization in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. Lund University
- Communities [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention, Malaria Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, TB Infection Control,
Bio Clara Hakansson I am currently here in the US as an Au Pair so I will just be an auditor on this class. Back in Sweden I study Fashion Textile and Design and work as a croupier (Black Jack dealer). I will hopfully stay here in the US until july 2013 and then go back to Sweden and continue with my studies. My experience in global health is absolute minimum, but ever since i did a visit to Africa, mars -11, the issue have come to my mind. Not only the health problem, also the economy problem in african countries ...
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Charisse Johnson Charisse Johnson is a Research Assistant at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. Within the Division of Epidemiology, her work focuses on refugee mental health as it relates to social capital and social support. Prior to this post, Charisse worked with 5 NGO's in 4 countries. Activities ranged from designing, facilitating and coordinating HIV/Reproductive Health education in Guyana to writing an impact evaluation tool-kit and developing metrics for empowerment programs in rural China. Charisse has an MMSc in Global Health from the Karolinska Institute and a BS in Public Health with a minor in Microbiology from ...
- Communities Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012,
Bio Teymur Noori European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control - ECDC
- Communities Health IT, Malaria Treatment & Prevention,
Bio Susan Martin I have an undergrad in anthropology from the University of Victoria (British Columbia, Canada). I am now enrolled in the Masters' program in International Health at Uppsala University in Uppsala, Sweden. I will finish in the summer of 2014. I also have a diploma in electronics technology from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but it is older than some of the people posting on this forum so not sure of its value :-). I have a lot of life experience, have worked in hospitals in a clerical capacity for many years and have an ...