Page 1 of 2. next >>
- Communities [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention, Health IT, [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention, MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, TB Infection Control,
Bio Chethan Bachireddy I am working on research projects in Ukraine and Malaysia to better understand attitudes, transmission behaviors, and access to healthcare among HIV-infected injection drug users. Yale University School of Medicine
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Global Health Nursing & Midwifery, Global Surgery & Anesthesia, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network,
Bio Bistra Zheleva I have an MBA and a business background but since 2004 I have been working for Children's HeartLink, a small NGO based in Minneapolis, focused on building capacity in pediatric cardiac care in low and middle income countries. In my current role I manage our programs in India, Vietnam, Malaysia and Ukraine. I work with our local partners and with volunteer institutions to identify priority areas, organize and evaluate the capacity building work we would provide. I also lead our Parent Education project, as well as represent the organization on the International Quality Improvement Collaborative for Pediatric ...
- Communities Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio sostena romano HealthRight International
- Communities MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011, TB Infection Control,
Bio antonina yaresko Foundation for Development of Ukraine
- Communities [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention, HIV Treatment & Prevention,
Bio Robert Teltzrow EDUCATION 2008 Diploma (Masters-equivalent) for Social Sciences at Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, Grade: 1.2 (A) WORK EXPERIENCE 01/2010 - present Program Manager for South-Eastern Europe at the Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France - Organized and supervised Opiate Substitution Treatment (OST) projects in the Republic of Moldova, Romania and Ukraine - Prepared the drafting of a Council of Europe project proposal on “Mental Health and Addiction” for the European Commission - Lead research projects in the field of substance abuse and drug treatment 09/2009 - 12/2009 Scholar at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), Monitoring and Evaluation Section ...