Page 1 of 2. next >>
- Bio Hady Fink Harvard School of Public Health Projekte fuer arme Menschen e.V. - AFINK
- Communities Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Pascal Geldsetzer Education: MBChB (UK equivalent of the MD) from the University of Edinburgh MPH in the Global Health concentration at HSPH (anticipated date of graduation: May 2012) Work experience: None Global Health experience: Coordinator of a 10-week sexual health education project in Rwanda (summer 2007) 12-week clinical rotation in urban and rural Bolivia (Winter 2011) Systematic Literature Review on the recognition of, and care-seeking for childhood disease in developing countries UK National Coordinator for UAEM (an international student organization that aims to increase access to medicines in low-and middle-income countries by changing university drug licensing practices) Harvard School of ...
- Bio Timo Ulrichs Ministry of Health, Germany
- Bio Alexander (Sascha) Fink My name is Alexander (Sascha) Fink , I am German and 30 years old. Last year I have received my MD from the LMU-Munich and I am about to defend my dissertation in the area of Ethnomedicine as part a study conducted by the Human Ethology Group (Prof. Dr. Wulf Schiefenhövel) at the Max-Planck Institute Andechs. Before and during my studies I spent several years in South America participating and organizing social projects. The last 8 years I have been working in rural North-Eastern Brazil. The experiences I have collected through my work with very poor people have ...
- Communities Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases, Health IT, Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011,
Bio Anna E. Schmaus Klughammer GmbH