Expert Panel: eLearning and you - Impact and Possibilities in eHealth for Individuals and Organisations
Education is the process of passing knowledge, values and skills from one generation to another. Learning is the acquisition of new skills, knowledge, and values.
Both education and learning are critical factors in the success of Health IT implementations and are fundamental to their maintenance, adaptability and expansion.
We are excited to have a number of panelists joining us for this important Expert Panel discussion on how eLearning affects education and learning, and the possibilities it can provide us and the organizations we work in:
• Patricia Abbott, PhD, RN; Co-Director of the PAHO/WHO Collaborating Center for Knowledge, Information Management, & Sharing (KIMS Center), at Johns Hopkins University.
• John Kemboi, Program Coordinator, REACH Informatics-AMPATH, Kenya
• Dr. Paula Otero, Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires
• Heimar de Fatima Marin, RN, MS, PhD, Professor, Federal University of Sao Paulo
This panel will focus on:
• What is the impact of eLearning?
• What can individuals do with eLearning, how can they use eLearning internally, or for their small organization?
• What kind of courses can people take for different interests and development?
As always, we look forward to your questions and hope you will share your own experiences with eLearning during this Expert Panel