In order to apply for an UpToDate International Grant Subscription through GHDonline, applicants must:
- Deliver medical care, medical education, or related services to poor or underserved populations outside the United States of America
- Have their own GHDonline account in order to provide monthly feedback in the private GHDonline UpToDate community — GHDonline membership is free and always will be, become a member now
- Have at least intermittent internet access
- Be able to provide evidence that they or their organization cannot afford to subscribe to evidence-based medicine information — for-profit organizations are not eligible to apply
- Be proficient in English — the application must be completed in English, and UpToDate is currently unavailable in other languages
Read on to see if you can apply
Or apply for a one-time, complimentary 30-day guest pass. Send us an email requesting a guest pass with your name, role or profession, medical specialty or area of expertise, and the name of your organization. Only one guest pass is allowed per individual.
More about UpToDate:
UpToDate synthesizes the most recent medical information into evidence-based recommendations that are proven to improve patient care and quality
More than 700,000 clinicians in 158 countries and almost 90% of academic medical centers in the United States use UpToDate
The UpToDate subscription service is only available in English and in electronic format with the following access options: via the Internet, on DVD, or on mobile devices (where available)
Do you have an UpToDate Subscription through GHDonline that is expiring soon? Click here to apply for renewal of your subscription.