About Abbey Ogunwale
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Manager (Site/Facility, Program, Project)
Website: http://www.projecthope.org/ Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: United States About: Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) provides medical training and health education, as well as conducts humanitarian assistance programs in more than 35 countries.
- United States
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.