About Abraham Idokoko
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Coordinator (Site, Program, Project)
Website: https://www.facebook.com/goldenheartsinternationale Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: Nigeria About: GoldenHearts® Internationale is a foundation; a missionary movement devoted to enhancing access to essential expertise-based healthcare services for people in disadvantaged circumstances in Nigeria, Africa and the developing world. "GoldenHearts®" is a pioneering vision but our mechanism is to make it an empowering vision such that each volunteer can own it and run with her mission.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.