About Allison Lawlor
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Manager (Site/Facility, Program, Project)
Website: http://www.jwatch.org/ Type: Professional/Medical Publisher Country: United States About: Journal Watch enables physicians and allied heath professionals to save time and stay informed by providing brief, clearly written, clinically focused perspectives on the medical developments that affect practice. Journal Watch Physician Editorial Boards survey the medical literature in 13 specialties, selecting the most important research and guidelines, distilling them into focused summaries with clinical contexts. In addition, they cover the most important medical news, drug information, and public health alerts. Journal Watch is an affiliate of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Connected Health for Providers: Information Technologies to Improve Health Care Delivery
- [ARCHIVED] Creating Opportunities for Health Scientists in Disease Endemic Countries
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- [ARCHIVED] Improving Equity through Health IT in the US and Internationally
- [ARCHIVED] Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- Technology for Patient Engagement
- [ARCHIVED] The Future of Point-of-Care Technologies in Cancer Care
Allison Lawlor started a discussion "Putting PrEP into Practice - Journal Watch HIV/AIDS Clinical Care Antiretroviral Rounds Case"
Putting PrEP into Practice Published in Journal Watch HIV/AIDS Clinical Care http://aids-clinical-care.jwatch.org/ March 14, 2011 Last week, we described a high-risk young man seeking intermittent pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV infection and asked whether you would be likely to prescribe PrEP for him. Of the nearly 400 people who responded ...
None at this time.