About amal salah eldin
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- IC Professional, Technical Consultant, Preventionist (CTR/TSI)
Ministry of Health and Population, Egypt
Website: http://www.mohp.gov.eg/ Type: Government Country: Egypt
- Creating Opportunities for Health Scientists in Disease Endemic Countries
- Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- TB Infection Control
- The Updated WHO Policy on Xpert MTB/RIF assay: What is New and How it May Support Implementation
amal salah eldin replied to "South Africa's "Winter Course" - Building Design & Engineering Approaches to Airborne Infection Control"
amal salah eldin started a discussion "TB infection control decontamination of safty cabinet"