About amal salah eldin
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- IC Professional, Technical Consultant, Preventionist (CTR/TSI)
Ministry of Health and Population, Egypt
Website: http://www.mohp.gov.eg/ Type: Government Country: Egypt
- [ARCHIVED] Creating Opportunities for Health Scientists in Disease Endemic Countries
- [ARCHIVED] Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- [ARCHIVED] Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- [ARCHIVED] New Medicines and Novel Approaches for MDR-TB
- Role of Surgery in Management of Tuberculosis
- TB Infection Control
- Technology for Patient Engagement
- [ARCHIVED] The Updated WHO Policy on Xpert MTB/RIF assay: What is New and How it May Support Implementation
amal salah eldin replied to "South Africa's "Winter Course" - Building Design & Engineering Approaches to Airborne Infection Control"
Please this email is not working i got failure notification several times so what to do to send my .cv is there another email Thank you
amal salah eldin started a discussion "TB infection control decontamination of safty cabinet"
dear colleagues: i would like to ask ,is it possible to decontaminate the filters including the hepa filters of the safety cabinet used in c&s by formaldehyde and phenol ?
None at this time.