About Amy Lee
Role(s) / Profession(s)
University of California, San Francisco Medical Center - UCSF
Website: http://www.ucsfhealth.org/ Type: Medical Institution Country: United States About: University of California, San Francisco Medical Center - UCSF is a leading university dedicated to defining health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. UCSF Medical Center ranks among the nation's top 10 premier hospitals, according to the 2007 "America's Best Hospitals" survey by U.S. News & World Report. Our expertise covers virtually all areas of medicine including: * Cancer * Care of critically ill newborns * Heart disease * High-risk obstetrics * Neurological disorders * Organ transplants * Orthopedics * Special care for children * Sports medicine * Women's health
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Health IT
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.