About Andrew Beckingham
Role(s) / Profession(s)
National Health Service - NHS, United Kingdom
Website: http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/homepage.aspx Type: Government Country: United Kingdom About: The NHS is the publicly funded health care system in Great Britain. The NHS provides health care to anyone normally resident in the United Kingdom with most services free at the point of use for the patient though there are charges associated with eye tests, dental care, prescriptions, and many aspects of personal care.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.