About Assiatou Diallo
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Research Assistant
Harvard Medical School, Department of Global Health and Social Medicine
Website: http://www.hms.harvard.edu/dsm/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United States About: DGHSM is an interdisciplinary basic science department focused on both teaching and conducting research about the social, cultural and moral aspects of illness and health care, with a special emphasis on reducing health disparities and improving the quality of medical care. Central to the mission of the Department is an effort to address significant global health problems affecting resource-poor societies and underserved American communities. Members of the Department develop innovative interventions for dealing with multi-drug resistant tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, mental illnesses, and drug abuse in resource poor settings.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.