About Chioma Nwuba
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Program Officer
Management Sciences for Health - MSH
Website: http://www.msh.org/ Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: United States About: Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a nonprofit international health organization composed of nearly 1,300 people from more than 60 nations. MSH's mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Together with partners, MSH is helping managers and leaders in developing countries to create stronger management systems that improve health services for the greatest health impact.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.