About Clara Kang
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Social Entrepreneurship Club
Website: http://www.sec-uw.org/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United States About: Social Entrepreneurship Club is a student organization at University of Washington focused on exposing and connecting students to social entrepreneurs in the greater Seattle area.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.