About Derek Ritz
Role(s) / Profession(s)
University of Edinburgh
Website: http://www.ed.ac.uk/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United Kingdom About: The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582 is a centre for teaching and research in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- [ARCHIVED] Connected Health for Providers: Information Technologies to Improve Health Care Delivery
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] Improving Equity through Health IT in the US and Internationally
- [ARCHIVED] Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- [ARCHIVED] Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- Quality Improvement Strategies for Ambulatory Care Settings
- Quality & Safety
- [ARCHIVED] Reducing Readmissions, Improving Transitions in Care
- [ARCHIVED] Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs
- [ARCHIVED] The Future of Point-of-Care Technologies in Cancer Care
Derek Ritz replied to "Quality Improvement Strategies for Ambulatory Care Settings"
Derek Ritz replied to "Technology and Quality"
Derek Ritz replied to "Should Patient Satisfaction Be a Measure of Quality?"
Derek Ritz replied to "Introductions"
Derek Ritz replied to "Change of practice results in improved quality of care"