About Derek Ritz
Role(s) / Profession(s)
University of Edinburgh
Website: http://www.ed.ac.uk/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United Kingdom About: The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582 is a centre for teaching and research in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- [ARCHIVED] Connected Health for Providers: Information Technologies to Improve Health Care Delivery
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] Improving Equity through Health IT in the US and Internationally
- [ARCHIVED] Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- [ARCHIVED] Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- Quality & Safety
- Reducing Readmissions, Improving Transitions in Care
- [ARCHIVED] Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs
- [ARCHIVED] The Future of Point-of-Care Technologies in Cancer Care
Derek Ritz replied to "Technology and Quality"
Derek Ritz replied to "Should Patient Satisfaction Be a Measure of Quality?"
Derek Ritz replied to "Introductions"
Derek Ritz replied to "Change of practice results in improved quality of care"
Derek Ritz replied to "Interprofessional Healthcare Informatics Course"