About devesh kumawat
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Development Professional
Centre for International Health, University of Bergen
Website: http://www.cih.uib.no/ Type: Academic Institution Country: Norway About: The Centre for International Health is one of 7 departments ("Institutt") at the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry (MOF), the University of Bergen (UiB). CIH has a particular obligation to working inter-faculty at the UiB and together with other departments at MOF. CIH aims to address health in low-income countries. This is especially done through research, postgraduate teaching and advanced training in areas of importance for collaborating universities and other institutions in low-income countries. CIH is also involved in teaching Global Health issues to undergraduate students in health. CIH and global partners has through projects like http://www.openxdata.org, http://www.epihandy.org, WHO Anthro, mobileHRS and http://www.javarosa.org contributed to the growing attention and implementation of mobile data collection and management.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.