About Francoise NYWAGI LOUIS
Regional TBHIV tehcnical advisor for URC
- HIV clinical Advisor ICAP Swaziland
- TBHIV advisor- Medecins Sans Frontieres- Doctors Without Borders- Switzerland
- HIV program coordinator- Medecins Sans Frontieres- Belgium (Doctors Without Borders)-Kinshasa- DRC
- TBHIV field technical advisor- Medecins Sans Frontieres- Belgium (Doctors Without Borders)- Africa
- HIVTB medical Doctor- Medecins Sans Frontieres- Belgium- (Doctors Without Borders)- Khayelitsha- Sout Africa
- ID, HIV, and Tropical Diseases practitioner, Croix Rousse Hospital- Lyon- France
- General Practitioner
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Technical Specialist, Advisor
University Research Co., LLC - URC
Website: http://urc-chs.com/ Type: For-Profit Organization Country: United States About: University Research Co., LLC (URC) provides technical assistance to strengthen health and social systems and service quality by empowering communities and health workers to identify and scale up locally appropriate solutions to critical problems.
- South Africa
Hi Vivian Thanks for coming forward with this very relevant issue; we did a lit review to address this problem here and the facts are scary. up to 80% if the patients on SL injectables end up with hearing loss; Audiograms (whatever the technique and strategy) have also to be ...
Hi Vivian and thanks for this question; when I was supporting the MSF project in Shiselweni, we came across a few such cases; the issue at that time was that there was often 1 culture, or the identification was done after the SLD had been started. Regarding the treatment of ...
Hi Erin I have never seen such a presentation during my HIV clinical practice Is you patient having fever? violent headache? I guess the rest of the neurological C/E is without other sign. We could think of 1) a PML because of the episode of confusion, but it actually subsided ...
- None at this time.