About Gunjan Gaurav
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Website: http://www.tiss.edu/index.php Type: Academic Institution Country: India About: Since its inception in 1936, the Tata Institute of Social Sciences has worked for the promotion of sustainable, equitable and participatory development, social welfare and social justice through: * Value-based professional education in social work, human resources management, health administration, hospital administration, disaster management and other human service professions; * Social research and dissemination of socially relevant knowledge; * Social intervention through training and field action projects; * Contribution to social and welfare policy and programme formulation at the state, national and international levels; and * Professional response to natural and human-made disasters, through relief, rehabilitation and disaster management.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.