About Haithem Laaribi
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Website: http://www.mcgill.ca/ Type: Academic Institution Country: Canada About: McGill University is one of Canada's best-known institutions of higher learning and one of the country's leading research-intensive universities. With students coming to McGill from about 160 countries, our student body is the most internationally diverse of any medical-doctoral university in Canada. The oldest university in Montreal, McGill was founded in 1821 from a generous bequest by James McGill, a prominent Scottish merchant. Since that time, McGill has grown from a small college to a bustling university with two campuses, 11 faculties, some 300 programs of study, and more than 33,000 students. The University partners with four affiliated teaching hospitals to graduate over 1,000 health care professionals each year.
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.