About HARRISON HAGAN
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital - KATH
Website: http://www.kathksi.org/kathksi/Homepage.html Type: Medical Institution Country: Ghana About: The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) is located in Kumasi, the capital of the Ashanti Region in Ghana. KATH receives referrals from eight out of the 10 regions of Ghana. Its catchment’s area has an estimated population of 10 million people. KATH's mission statement is “to provide quality services to meet the needs and expectations of all clients. This will be achieved through well-motivated and committed staff applying best practices and innovation”.
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.