About Jen Resnick
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Healthcare Employee
Global Alternative Healthcare Project
Website: http://gahpworks.org/ Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: United States About: Global Alternative Healthcare Project (GAHP) exists to serve remote communities in need through the delivery of free, high quality health care. These communities are remote whether by geography, socio-economics, or political situation. In addition to direct care, GAHP works to empower communities with tools for sustainable health; and to provide the opportunity for meaningful human exchange through caring for one another. GAHP is an all-volunteer organization.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.