About Joanne Weschler
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Fondation Enfant Jesus - FEJ
Website: http://www.fondationenfantjesus.org/ Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: Haiti About: The Foundation Enfant Jesus is a non-government, apolitical organization that was founded in 2003 in order to contribute to improving the material living conditions of orphans and destitute children. FEJ also aims to participate, along with other organizations, in the rehabilitation of rural life.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.