About John Francis Jr Faustorilla
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Website: http://www.worldbank.org/ Type: International Organization/Agency Country: United States About: The World Bank aims to serve as a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world. The World Bank is comprised of two unique development institutions owned by 185 member countries—the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and the International Development Association (IDA). The IBRD focuses on middle income and creditworthy poor countries, while IDA focuses on the poorest countries in the world. Together the IBRD and IDA provide low-interest loans, interest-free credit and grants to developing countries for education, health, infrastructure, communications and many other purposes.
John Francis Jr's Communities
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.