About Katie Havranek
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Center for Strategic and International Studies, Global Health Policy Center
Website: http://www.smartglobalhealth.org/ Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: United States About: The Global Health Policy Center works with diverse stakeholders to make U.S. global health efforts more strategic, integrated, and sustainable over the long-term. The Center has shaped U.S. global health efforts over the last decade by working directly with policymakers, partnering with developing country experts, and convening influential, high-level working groups like the HIV/AIDS Task Force and the Commission on Smart Global Health Policy.
University of Vermont Post-Bacc Pre Med
Website: http://learn.uvm.edu/health-3/post-baccalaureate-premedical-program/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United States About: Taking pre-medical classes in order to attend medical school in the future.
- United States
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.