About Katrina Ciraldo
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Boston University School of Medicine
Website: http://www.bumc.bu.edu/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United States About: Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) is a major research institution, providing an environment for students interested in basic science, clinical investigation, or public health and health services oriented research. BUSM has 660 medical students, and a similar number of graduate students in the medical school actively engaged in the study of medicine and the biomedical sciences.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.