About Lori Quinn
Role(s) / Profession(s)
University of British Columbia, School of Nursing
Website: http://www.nursing.ubc.ca/ Type: Academic Institution Country: Canada About: The UBC School of Nursing combines a strong international reputation with award-winning faculty and students and the highest levels excellence in research, scholarship and education to professional nursing practice. Situated on the beautiful University of British Columbia campus in Vancouver, Canada, the UBC School of Nursing is at the forefront of nursing education, practice and research.
Lori 's Communities
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.