About Mike Jarrett
Role(s) / Profession(s)
University of Colorado Denver Health Sciences Program
Website: http://www.uchsc.edu/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United States About: Founded in 1912 as the University of Colorado's Department of Correspondence and Extension, the downtown campus was established to meet the needs of the city's rapidly expanding population. Today, UC Denver offers more than 115 programs in 13 schools and colleges at the undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and first professional (health) levels. UC Denver seeks to provide a diverse range of students with opportunities to enhance their lives, careers and research within the chosen of study.
- United States
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.