About Nathan Tighe
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Website: http://www.mayoclinic.org/ Type: Medical Institution Country: United States
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- [ARCHIVED] Connected Health for Providers: Information Technologies to Improve Health Care Delivery
- [ARCHIVED] Creating Opportunities for Health Scientists in Disease Endemic Countries
- Health IT
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- [ARCHIVED] Improving Equity through Health IT in the US and Internationally
- [ARCHIVED] Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- [ARCHIVED] Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- [ARCHIVED] New Medicines and Novel Approaches for MDR-TB
- [ARCHIVED] Stopping Resurgent Malaria In Mutasa Area Of Zimbabwe
- [ARCHIVED] Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs
- TB Infection Control
- Technology for Patient Engagement
- [ARCHIVED] The Future of Point-of-Care Technologies in Cancer Care
- [ARCHIVED] The Updated WHO Policy on Xpert MTB/RIF assay: What is New and How it May Support Implementation
Nathan Tighe started a discussion "Unique Identifiers in Resource-Limited Settings"
Hi All, I volunteer with a clinic in rural India and we have had issues in providing continuity of care to the patients that we see. Our current medical record system consists of a paper card that the patients are instructed to bring with them when they come back for ...
None at this time.