About Nikhil Patil
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Website: http://www.arogyaworld.org/ Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: United States About: Arogya World is a U.S. based non-profit organization working to reduce the global impact of chronic non-communicable diseases (NCDs).
- United States
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
Hi everyone, Thanks to Benn for getting this thread started. Nice to finally "meet" everyone else in this community. My name is Nikhil and I graduated this past Spring with my MPH from the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill with a focus on Maternal & Child Health. For ...
Hi, I'm looking to make a list of funding organizations that support work and research in NCDs. Organizations that target individual NCDs or ones that target comprehensive NCD control work fine. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Projects include global initiatives to country-specific interventions. Thanks!
- None at this time.