About Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C.
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara - UAG
Website: http://www.uag.mx/ Type: Academic Institution Country: Mexico About: Founded in 1935, the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara is the oldest and largest private university in México. The UAG is coeducational, nondenominational, and nonprofit; it is independent and self-contained-autonomous and neither has, nor is dependent upon, government, church or political affiliation.
Universidad Católica del Norte - UCN
Website: http://www.ucn.cl/ Type: Academic Institution Country: Chile
- [ARCHIVED] Connected Health for Providers: Information Technologies to Improve Health Care Delivery
- Health IT
- Improving Equity through Health IT in the US and Internationally
- [ARCHIVED] Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- [ARCHIVED] Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- [ARCHIVED] The Future of Point-of-Care Technologies in Cancer Care
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. started a discussion "Where can I study Public Health Informatics?"
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. replied to "Medical mobile apps that can be used offline - where internet is not available"
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. replied to "Curso en Informática Médica (openEHR)"