About Phillip Chao
Role(s) / Profession(s)
University of Auckland
Website: http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/ Type: Academic Institution Country: New Zealand About: Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. It is one of two universities in NZ which offers an undergraduate medical degree.
- New Zealand
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.