About Robert Flick
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Abwenzi Pa Za Umoyo - Partners In Health
Website: http://pih.org/where/Malawi/Malawi.html Type: Non-Governmental Organization Country: Malawi About: In early 2007, PIH and its newest partner organization, Abwenzi Pa Za Umoyo (APZU), started treating patients and training community health workers in the southwestern corner of Malawi. Apwenzi Pa Za Umoyo (APZU) combines treatment for HIV patients with comprehensive, community-based health care and programs to combat the conditions of extreme poverty in which disease takes root, including hunger and lack of access to clean water and decent housing, schools and livelihoods.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.