About Sambo Boy
Role(s) / Profession(s)
- Laboratory Professional
World Health Organization - WHO
Website: http://www.who.int/en/ Type: International Organization/Agency Country: Switzerland About: WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Building Capacity for Diagnostics
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.