About Sunday Abiria
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Website: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United States About: Vanderbilt University is a center for scholarly research, informed and creative teaching, and service to the community and society at large. Vanderbilt will uphold the highest standards and be a leader in the * quest for new knowledge through scholarship, * dissemination of knowledge through teaching and outreach, * creative experimentation of ideas and concepts.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Connected Health for Providers: Information Technologies to Improve Health Care Delivery
- Creating Opportunities for Health Scientists in Disease Endemic Countries
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening
- Integrating Mental Health in the Primary Care Setting: The Case in the U.S. and Abroad
- Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs
- TB Infection Control
Sunday Abiria replied to "GHDonline Expert Panel February 6 – 10: Surgical Training in Resource-Limited Settings"
Despite all the insights the experienced panel has provided, the pursuit of adequate surgical services in most of rural Africa seems hopeless, at least in the short term. I agree that the surgical community needs make more noise about the necessity of basic surgical services in rural communities. However, top ...
None at this time.