About Sunday Abiria
Role(s) / Profession(s)
Website: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United States About: Vanderbilt University is a center for scholarly research, informed and creative teaching, and service to the community and society at large. Vanderbilt will uphold the highest standards and be a leader in the * quest for new knowledge through scholarship, * dissemination of knowledge through teaching and outreach, * creative experimentation of ideas and concepts.
- United States
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Global Health Nursing & Midwifery
- Global Surgery & Anesthesia
- Health IT
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- Malaria Treatment & Prevention
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
Despite all the insights the experienced panel has provided, the pursuit of adequate surgical services in most of rural Africa seems hopeless, at least in the short term. I agree that the surgical community needs make more noise about the necessity of basic surgical services in rural communities. However, top ...
- None at this time.