About Veriko Mirtskhulava
Role(s) / Profession(s)
WHO Europe - EURO
Website: http://www.euro.who.int/en/home Type: International Organization/Agency Country: Denmark About: WHO is the authority responsible for public health within the United Nations system. The WHO Regional Office for Europe (WHO/Europe) is one of WHO’s six regional offices around the world. It serves the WHO European Region, which comprises 53 countries, covering a vast geographical region from the Atlantic to the Pacific oceans.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- [ARCHIVED] HIV Prevention
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating M&E for Health Systems Strengthening - April 2-6 2012
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
- Strengthening Health Systems: The Role of NGOs - November 7-11 2011
- TB Infection Control
- Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network
No recent activity at this time.
- None at this time.