About XUANHAO CHAN
Role(s) / Profession(s)
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Website: http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/ Type: Academic Institution Country: United Kingdom About: The mission of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is to contribute to the improvement of health worldwide through the pursuit of excellence in research, postgraduate teaching and advanced training in national and international public health and tropical medicine, and through informing policy and practice in these areas.
- [ARCHIVED] Adherence & Retention
- Connected Health for Providers: Information Technologies to Improve Health Care Delivery
- Creating Opportunities for Health Scientists in Disease Endemic Countries
- Endemic Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health IT
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Integrating Mental Health in the Primary Care Setting: The Case in the U.S. and Abroad
- Lessons Learned in India: E-Compliance for TB Treatment by Operation ASHA
- Managing Health Care Delivery: Your expertise
- MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention
No recent activity at this time.
None at this time.