This Community is Archived.
Welcome to YP-CDN!
Our mission is to mobilize a global community of young leaders to take action against the social injustices driving and driven by non-communicable diseases (NCDs) like cancer and diabetes.
Now that you are a discussion member of our GHDonline community, please also register as a full member at ypchronic.org
- Connect with a vast network of people working to combat NCDs around the world
- Identify real opportunities to tackle local and global NCD social injustices
- Find and share active advocacy campaign notifications and participation options
- Access the most up-to-date NCD news, policy, research, and career opportunities
- Learn best practices in public health and policy advocacy from leaders in the field
Take up your stethoscope, your microscope, or your voice.
Moderators of Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network and GHDonline staff
Please join us at the Young Health Programme (Astra Zeneca) side meeting in NYC on September 22, "Adolescents and NCDs: Evidence generation and programme implementation to tackle risk behaviours in adolescents." The meeting aims to share research findings and examples of youth engagement and local multi-sectoral collaboration to positively impact the health of adolescents in marginalised communities.
Networking reception starts at 6PM and presentations and roundtable discussions are between 6:30-8:30PM. Please find attached the invitation and additional information on the meeting (RSVP requested).
If you will be in NY, please join us!
Population Reference Bureau (PRB)