The basic nature of humans is “recognition” other than Money. That is the focal point of my idea. Here is the details:
1. In Each city, Government should create an agency to handle this effort financed by World Health organization funds. Their work is to plan and execute this process on regular basis.
2. Select good Doctors in that area.
3. Collaborate with Medical equipment companies and drug manufacturers to commit 10% of their resources (Drugs, equipment’s, men to operate them) for remote social service work. They should be incentivized in the form of Tax benefits.
4. Take help from Coca cola/Pepsi who have the expertise to reach the remotest villages for transporting equipment’s/drugs.
5. Involve Media (TV, Newspapers) to cover the event regularly.
6. To attract participation by patients and others, health care should be part of locals participating in an event recorded by TV channels
The benefits of this collaborative efforts are as follows:
1.Locals will show interest in this programs since they will be on Television and in Media publicity.
2.Physicians will get branding and recognition for their services and more patients likely to come to their hospitals for further health care services.
3.Companies will get tax incentives for providing equipment/drugs etc.
4.Brand image of logistics companies such as coca cola/Pepsi will be positive and will help in improving their relationships with locals.
5.Patients get their health taken care of.