Dear community members,
We are writing to follow up on the notice you may have received that GHDonline.org will become a static site the week of 10 December 2018.
GHDonline launched in 2008 with the goal of connecting global health professionals with vital evidence and expertise. Over time, 24,000+ members joined the community from 185 countries to support and learn from one another, from the moderators, and from 75 Expert Panels.
While it is sad that GHDonline will close the communities this month, we have worked on an alternative plan to continue this active, dynamic community on global health diagnostics.
Please visit this new community, created on a platform called Discourse: https://www.ghdxonline.org/
To create an account, start new discussions and post material, follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.ghdxonline.org.
2. Click on “Sign up” (top right).
3. Enter your information, and click “Create new account”.
4. You will receive an email from “Global Health Diagnostics” with the header “[Global Health Diagnostics] Confirm your new account” – click on the confirmation link and follow the instructions.
5. PROFILE: To add a profile picture, bio, etc., click on your account (a letter at the top right, then the cog wheel).
6. POSTING: To post, click on “+ New topic” (on the right, below the Welcome message). Your post will become visible once approved by a moderator.
We hope all of you will migrate to this new community, and continue the discussions around global health diagnostics!
(Madhukar Pai, Catharina Boehme, Sonjelle Shilton, Jim Gallarda)